CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Vacation Part 1






Well most of this summer has been spent with my neice and nephew, Mark and Emily. We have been having a great time. It always amazes me how time goes by so fast. Mark just celebrated his 8th birthday this month and Emily is a little princess. They are two great kids and I am happy to spend all my time with them. Our summer has been spent going on walks, the park, bubbles, coloring, the library, free movies, the slip-in-slide, and them playing by themselves. I even take them shopping with me sometimes. Mark isn't too fond of it but Emily is a normal girl who loves shopping. It has been an interesting summer so far. I hope the rest will be just as fun filled.


1 comments:

Regi said...

Sounds like you are having fun. You could come visit me sometime :o) We are going to the trailer race this weekend.