CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I know it is way past time for me to blog. Well we are officially 4 weeks into the school year and 3 weeks into the music program. Ahhhhhhhhhh is all I have to say. As I have already learned from experience nothing goes as planned. I am learning new things everyday, including how to repair a few instruments. There is no one on the island who repairs instrument so with the help of the internet I was able to fix a french horn and a trumpet. I have 11 music classes I teach during the week. That includes 4 choirs, 3 band, and two string classes. Whew! You know there should be a manual for all the things they forgot to teach you in college. Thankfully things are starting to smooth out and I am getting used to the new schedule. I love it and am having the time of my life. God is so awesome and knows just what we need. So my prayer for this year is that God would use me and that this music program would be a reflection of who He is.

3 comments:

Regi said...

WOW! Sounds like you are BUSY BUSY!

Becky said...

Great to hear that you like what you do even though your very busy as it sounds. I'm glad your using your talent for the Lord.

david santos said...

Great bolg! Nice photos and pretty colores! Have a nice day.