CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow in Indiana


I must say I have the cutiest niece in the whole world.



"Mom,we are freezing!"


Are we having fun yet?

The snowman that has eyes made out of dog food. Yuck!

How sweet!

Just a little over a month since I was home for a break and they get a foot of snow in Indiana. I knew that as soon as I came back to Cayman it would snow. Must be trying to keep it warm just for me. Anyway, I haven't seen snow in almost three years. As much as I hate winter time I still enjoy a good snowfall once in awhile. So since I can't enjoy the snow my family took care of it for me. Here are a few pictures of their adventures.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Those kids sure are cute! Whose are they????

Island Girl said...

Hum I wonder?

Regi said...

Nice pics! We had a huge snowfall here last weekend, Mandamus! I didn't make a snowman though :o)

sharon said...

Just wanted to say that your niece is very cute. I found your page through adam and val. I attend Val's father's church. I am hoping to add you as a new reader and friend :).

Anonymous said...

Well written article.