CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Hobby


Today I spent the afternoon taking a few pictures.
I am trying to come up with a new hobby. It looks
like it might be photograpy. We will keep working
at it and see what happens. I hope you enjoy them.
This first picture is just a boat way off Cayman
shores.



Some beautiful flowers that I thought would be
lovely to photograph.


Fishing anyone? Wesleyan Holiness Church
West Bay Grand Cayman



Such beauty


I could never get enough of this view.


A walk on the beach


Hibiscus Flower-Caymans National Flower


The Tiki House



Rough Seas
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Regi said...

Awesome pics!

Island Girl said...

Are you jealous yet? I had a blast taking them. They turned out better than I thought they would. I am glad someone else could enjoy them.

Eric said...

Way to go Mandy! Looks like a great place and we are so happy for you!