CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I guess I need to post something since I haven't since the 18 March. Well I have been on spring break so that gives me an excuse. Remember I said I wanted to paint my room. Well that never happened. Instead I worked on the school yearbook for most of the week. There always seems to be more and more to do. I did complete several full page spreads, of which I am very thankful. Now school has resumed and we are back to the normal grind. I made sure I spent lots of time down at the beach so I could work on my tan. The water was quite lovely and very chilly. It was just a nice relaxing week. I even spent a few hours enjoying my favorite talk radio host Glenn Beck. He is incredibly funny and kept me from being to bored. With school resuming this week we have about 9 weeks of actual school days. I cannot wait till June 11 arrives and I can fly back to the states for some much needed r and r.

2 comments:

Regi said...

I LOVE Glenn Beck. I got to meet him and shake his hand. What a neat guy!!! He is soooo funny. He is a lot taller than I thought. I bought his book and he signed it. I gave it to my dad for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Gleen Beck, yes! I am an insider. Very funny and on target!