CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Beginning of a New School Year

Well school officially begins on Monday. I am not really sure I am ready but excited to get started teaching again. This week I spent time picking out new music and getting things ready for this year. I never realized how different it would be from what I have spent the last three years doing. It looks as though my schedule is going to be full and exciting. I am planning on doing a childrens Christmas program this year instead of a high school program. I thought I would save the Easter program for the high school. It is just wonderful to finally be accomplishing what I have worked my whole life to do.

2 comments:

Regi said...

That's so awesome. Have a great year!

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are able to teach in the area of your expertise! It must be a wonderful new challenge for you. When we come down, we will slip over to hear a sneak preview. We know that God will help you in your new endeavor. Lord willing, we will see you very soon!
Valerie's Mom & Dad