CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Island Fever

So I arrived back in Cayman yesterday very late. After sitting in Miami Airport for 6 hours I was sooo ready to be here. Only to come home to excruciating heat and a broken a/c. So I have been sweating profusely since I got here. I think I am going to die. I had planned on getting things unpacked but that kind of went out the wind. Any way the a/c is supposed to be fixed before the night is over. I am glad to be back and ready for an exciting school year. I will have more on my new adventures as a music director. I am very excited but also extremely nervous. I'll just let God do the leading and I will try my best to follow.

2 comments:

Regi said...

Glad you made it back. Have a great school year!

Tim and Kristina said...

We missed you at lunch on Saturday. Sorry things worked out the way they did. Glad you made it back safely. Let us know when you are back in town.

Kris