CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Vacation Here I Come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday is the day. The much anticipated vacation is finally here. Boy am I ready for some shopping and good old American food. You never realize how much you miss something until it is out of reach for a few months. I have learned to appreciate the little things in life. Anyway we will be making our way to Houston, TX this year for the ACE Teacher Convention. One day at the convention and then it is off the the mall, Walmart and Target to spend my hard earned cash. Oh and I got selected as the designated driver on this trip. UGH! Please pray for my fellow teachers as they will have to put up with my driving. I don't mind driving but would rather ride and enjoy the sights.

Things are coming along for our two Christmas programs. When we come back from vacation there will be two weeks until our first concert. I think we have a wonderful program set up for that night and I am anxious for the students to perform. You pray that the night goes smoothly and the students do their best. Oh and pray that I don't crash and burn before then.

By the way remember all that rain I told you about before. Well is it still raining. It also seems that a hurricane is headed our direction. Not a big one. I know it is crazy since hurricane season ended November 1. Life on the island isn't always paradise.

1 comments:

Regi said...

Yikes! I hope you have a good vacation