CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My first full week back in Cayman is just about over. It has been a long one that is for sure. We are in revival with Rev. Steve Clemens. We have had chapel services every day except on Monday. The students are getting quit restless. It is very difficult for 5 and 6 year olds to sit for an hour and a half. I have decided not to pester them about being still during service. It makes for a rough day when they start the morning sitting for so long. With that in mind, I have kept their work load to a minimum so the teacher can stay sane. They all seemed eager to come back and tell me about their Christmas. I think I even missed the students a little. It was nice to get back to the normal schedule. I love having the time off but usually I can't wait to get back to being busy again. I hardly know what to do with myself when I am not working.

The weather is just about perfect this time of year. The temperature is between 75 and 80 with a nice cool breeze to keep it cool. Perfect weather to sit outside and enjoy the sun on my face. I can sit outside without sweating to death. So I will hopefully get to enjoy many long walks along the beach in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Regi said...

Hey girl! I didn't know you had a blog. I have thought about you too!

Tim and Kristina said...

Hey Island Girl!! I had no idea you had a blog. I have thought about you wondering what you have been up to. Sounds like you are doing great. Must be nice to have that 70-80 degree weather!!
Tim and I are going to be parents!! Our little girl (Breanna Marie)is due May 7th...
Anyway, it was great to catch up with your "island" life!!

Kris