CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nothing at All

My Class



My three violinists

This is my nothing at all blog. The last few weeks I have been getting back into the swing of things since coming back from Christmas break. I will say that I do stay busy. Sometimes I wonder if I have to much responsibility. If that is possible. I do want to stay busy doing what God has called me to do. I love working with children and especially teaching violin. Right now I have three little girls that are 6 years old. They are doing a fantastic job. I am excited about how fast they learn. Children soak up so much information and learn so quickly. I am thankful that they are forgiving as well. As long as you show them love they return the favor. Sometimes I wish I could take some of them home with me and show them the true meaning of family. Some of them have messed up lives and my heart just aches for them. I just wonder why God allows some people to have children. I guess he knows what he is doing. Just wish I knew what he was doing. All in good time I suppose. I just want to stay close to him. I never want to take one breath without him. He is my everything!













2 comments:

Regi said...

Hey girl! Love reading your blog. For some reason when I put a comment on your blog and then later go back to your blog and I want to read other peoples comments, the link for "Comments" is gone. So I hope you are getting my comments.

Island Girl said...

I goet your comments. I am glad you enjoy them. Sometimes I am unsure of what to write. I try to do my best.