CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another Year in Cayman

So we are already in the middle of February and I have only written twice. I guess I better get on the move. I am coming to the end of my three year contract at Wesleyan Christian Academy in the Cayman Islands. I had to make a big decision on whither to come back next year. I know how could that be so hard. I have spent the last few months worring about it when actually I really knew what God wanted. Sometimes we can be so human. I try to do too many things in my own strengh. I like to count my chickens before they hatch so to speak. I just never learn. The decision is made and I can go down the road kicking rocks. I will be returning to the beautiful island once more. I don't know if I will ever be able to leave when the time comes. I have come to call this place home. I still miss the USA but it is so calm and peaceful here. I can just be myself when I am in Cayman. I am so thankful that I get the privilege to live in such a beautiful place. It is awesome to be content in this life. God is so wonderful to me! I never cease to be amazed at what he does in my life every day.

2 comments:

Regi said...

Wow, that is great Mandy! Sounds like you are doing well down there. We will just have to come visit someday.

Island Girl said...

Yes! You should definately come and visit. I am always up for friends coming to see me and enjoy the island as well. It is so hard to explain to people what it is like.